Photo by Hillary Graves Photography
Here is what I shared this week:
1. On Sunday, I shared some subway art prints with Bible verses and some burlap initial prints I am selling for my church (all proceeds benefit the church, I am not keeping any of the money).
4. Wordless Wednesday: I shared a cute picture of my daughter and my dad fishing.
6. Remembering our precious second baby, and thanking God for how far He's brought us since then.
Here is what I'll be sharing this coming week:
1. Sunday Musings
2. Getting Ready for Baby: Packing a Hospital Bag
3. Recipe: Chicken noodle soup
4. Wordless Wednesday
5. A Fall Favorites Roundup
6. DIY Friday: Repurposing Containers
And here are my favorite things I've read this week:
We will see you tomorrow for Sunday Musings! Have a great Saturday- stay warm and dry.