Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall home tour update

I posted our fall home tour a few weeks ago but I've added a few more things since making that post.

Fall pillows:
I swapped out the springish bird pillows for some gold quatrefoil pillows. I left the tweed pillows and burlap pillows right where they are...they are perfect for fall.


Fall mums:
I repurposed this Christmas planter a few weeks ago and turned it into this white planter.  I'm not into purple mums; I'd much rather keep it traditional with red, yellow and orange. And of course, after I took this, I realized that Michael's keys were lying on the table. Oops! 

"Art prints"
I found these gorgeous fall pictures in the latest issue of Country Living. I trimmed them down, matted them and popped them into frames. They look good on our shelves.


We will soon be showing off what we've done outdoors to welcome fall. Our front porch always presents a challenge, because it's too small and there isn't room to do much. It's also ugly and in need of being replaced, but we can't do it right now. Until we can, we just make do with what we have :)

Thanks for reading! Come back and see us often! 


No comments:

Post a Comment