Saturday, August 22, 2015

Best of the Blogosphere...and a week in review


Things were pretty quiet on Organized and Simplified this week, and for that, I apologize. I am getting ready to begin my seventh year in education on Monday, and this one may be the busiest yet! I am doing all I can to prepare and make it an "Organized and Simplified" school year. This week, I shared the following:




3. Weekend travels with my family 



4. A revamped closet!

Here are some bloggy goodies I read and enjoyed this week, and thought you might enjoy checking out, too. 


Here is what you can expect on my blog next week. A few of these got bumped from this week because I got soooo busy with back-to-school stuff.

1. A trip to Ikea and what I bought
2. Best organizing apps for your smart phone
3. Organizing tools of the trade
4. Bento box lunches
5. Weekly recap



Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment