Saturday, August 15, 2015

Best of the Blogosphere: Happy Saturday!

We've had such a busy week here at Organized and Simplified! I went back to work yesterday, and have just one more week of teacher workdays before my brand new crop of eighth graders come into my class. I am working extra hard to ensure this school year is organized and simplified...especially since I'm going to be out for three months.

Here is what we debuted this week:
1. Some beautiful DIY art in our nursery.

2. Our bathroom shelving, and a decorating dilemma. 



Here is what you can expect this coming week on the blog: 
1. An organized classroom 
2. Closet space and some recent updates 
3. My binder system in my classroom 
4. A trip to Ikea and what I bought 
5. Moodboards and why I use them 


No comments:

Post a Comment