Monday, August 10, 2015

Nursery progress: DIY art


We are almost finished with our sweet girl's nursery. This weekend, we were finally able to get a nursery chair- we bought it off Craigslist and it is wonderful- so comfy and so cute. I was a bit concerned about the color until I saw it, and then I realized it was perfect.


The chair looks great next to the table and lamp I DIY'd a few weeks ago. I'm starting to see the picture come together and I'm liking what I see.

Speaking of pictures, I also was able to finally get her art on her wall. I still have to decorate her ledge shelves, but I finally got around to hanging her mirror and her art. I absolutely love her vintage mirror- I collect hobnail and milk glass, and even though this mirror is plastic, I thought the mirror would look so cute with her furniture. I initially found this in a consignment shop and went back to get it. It was gone, but I was able to find several of these on the Internet. I was initially worried that the frames are ivory and the mirror is white, but once I got them hung, I loved them!

 



Here is where you can find these pieces of art- two of them are free, but two of them were Etsy purchases. I absolutely love these pieces together and they were exactly what I wanted. 




No comments:

Post a Comment