Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bathroom shelving


Our hall bath has a really small vanity and not much storage space at all. Sometime ago, I bought this shelf with a Target gift card my mother gave me for Christmas. I have been using it and enjoying the storage we gained from the shelf, but it needed a little something extra. It also needed some decorating on the cheap.



I have been experiencing a mini-obsession with botanical prints lately. I found this rustic wood frame at Wal-Mart for about $4 and I used my computer and printer to download and print this Dogwood print for free. I love how it looks on this shelf! This top shelf also holds some of my all-time favorite thrift store finds- the mini wash basin and pitcher, and the perfume bottle set. Would you believe I paid less than $3 for both of those things?



On the next shelf, I utilized some Mason jars (some modern, some vintage) to hold cotton balls, make-up wedges and Q-tips. I know you're shocked, considering just how many Mason jars you can find in various parts of our house. This shelf needs something more, but I haven't quite decided what I want to put there yet.

I also found these nifty chicken wire baskets at Garden Ridge for $9.99 each. They are being used to hold white towels and extra toilet tissue.



Do you all have any ideas about what should go on the shelf with the Mason jars? I am open to suggestions and inspiration.

Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment