At any rate, here is what I shared this week on our blog:
1. On Friday, I shared ways to repurpose plastic food containers- I actually have a few more ideas for this that I haven't shared with you yet.
2. On Thursday, I shared a trip to the thrift stores that was a total bust...but a trip to "W-store" that turned out to be pretty good.
3. On Wednesday, I shared a super cute picture of my sweet girl.
4. On Tuesday, I shared our plans for decorating our dining room.
5. On Monday, I shared a small organizing project.
Here is what you can expect for next week:
1. Repurposed glass containers
2. Antique mall finds
3. Dining room reveal (we hope so, anyway)
4. Wordless Wednesday
6. Weekend Travels
And here is what I am enjoying reading this weekend:
Have a wonderful weekend...and week!