Saturday, October 24, 2015

Happy weekend!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty glad the weekend is here. We have family coming into town this weekend, and we have lots of fun activities planned...especially since we had lots of fun things planned last weekend, and our weekend ended up being a big bust.

At any rate, here is what I shared this week on our blog:

1. On Friday, I shared ways to repurpose plastic food containers- I actually have a few more ideas for this that I haven't shared with you yet.

2. On Thursday, I shared a trip to the thrift stores that was a total bust...but a trip to "W-store" that turned out to be pretty good. 
So lovely! Details are what make the dinnerware from Ree Drummond’s new Pioneer Woman collection so special. Available exclusively at Walmart, the Paige 12-piece stoneware set has intricate embossed details and a unique crackle glaze finish. The dishes are both microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe, making them perfect for everyday use. Included are four 10.75" dinner plates, four 8" salad plates and four 8.25" bowls. See Ree’s full line at Walmart.com/thepioneerwoman now and in your store on 9/14.:

3. On Wednesday, I shared a super cute picture of my sweet girl. 


5. On Monday, I shared a small organizing project. 

Here is what you can expect for next week:
1. Repurposed glass containers 
2. Antique mall finds 
3. Dining room reveal (we hope so, anyway)
4. Wordless Wednesday 
5. Recipe
6. Weekend Travels 

And here is what I am enjoying reading this weekend: 

Have a wonderful weekend...and week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment