Monday, October 19, 2015

Getting organized Mondays: desk drawers

In the past few months, we have organized so many drawers and closets at our house, but some of them still remain in need of help. I wanted to devote one a day a week to a small organizational project, and preferably, a free organizing project :) This one is both.

Our office desk drawers were not that bad, but they definitely could use a little help. They certainly could use a little "prettying up."

I used scrapbook paper to line the drawers because I had a bunch of it, and most of it was pretty!

I already had the clear trays; I found them at a local dollar store a few years ago.

I think the overall result is way better, don't you? And best of all, this project cost us nothing.



Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment