Monday, September 14, 2015

DIY Friday...On a Monday :)

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We did- our daughter spent some time with her grandparents and we spent the weekend getting some things done around the house. We also went to a city south of us to do a little shopping, and then we spent the rest of the weekend with family. It was a low-key weekend, but a good one.

Do you remember this post, where I teased you guys with some pretty fall crafts? And then I asked you to guess which one I would end up making?

Well, let me confess- I made all of them, except one. But I did put in an order for my dad to make the long wood box for me sometime :)
Build a long wood box, stain and add spanish moss, pumpkins, pinecones, candles, etc.. This is beautiful from Far Above Rubies: Thanksgiving preview...:
[source

Here is the Wellies printable in my daughters' playroom. I thought this picture was very cute for a mudroom or kids' area. The two cute animal watercolors came from Etsy.


Here is the Mason jar with sunflowers in not one but TWO places in my house :) One is in my kitchen, and the other in our hall bath.




...and here are some glass vases with fall filler- one with a large pinecone I picked from my neighbor's yard, some smaller pine cones, and some "fake-orns" (get it? haha). I need to get the rest of the stickers off the bottom of those candle sticks- I'm going to soak them in a bit.


I'm sorry you had to wait a few days for this post, but I really felt I should write something for 9-11 instead. There will be some more really fun fall craft posts in the near future.

Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!


No comments:

Post a Comment