Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall home tour coming soon!

Today, I was supposed to be sharing our fall home tour, but we aren't quite ready yet. So, instead, I'm going to wait until we are done and I'm going to share my fall favorites right now. Mind you, these things are NOT my favorite things about the season itself, but rather some of my favorite links pertaining to fall.

I love fall for a number of reasons- the beautiful colors, football, soup for dinner, warm drinks, warm sweaters, pumpkins and cooler temperatures.

Organized and Simplified!: Wishing for Fall!:

Here are five DIY fall projects that I am currently coveting. I'll be making one of them. Which one do you think it will be? Guess you'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out :)


1. Long table box filled with fall goodness 

Build a long wood box, stain and add spanish moss, pumpkins, pinecones, candles, etc.. This is beautiful from Far Above Rubies: Thanksgiving preview...:

How versatile would this be? It isn't that hard to build, and I bet you could use it for a lot of holidays. 

2. Wellies Art Print- FREE! 
Wellies Print. Seriously the cutest #fall #printable EVER!:

So cute and so simple! I'd hang this in our entry way. And did I mention it's free? Even better. 

3. Sunflowers in a blue Ball jar
10 bloggers bring you Fall decor, recipes, crafts and much more!:

I love Mason jars. I especially love colored Mason jars. This page contains lots and lots of fall goodies, but I love the look of these sunflowers in this jar. 

4. Simple glass centerpieces and fillers 
Fall Inspiration Centerpiece: Here is an idea for decorating that will carry you through the Fall holidays and seasons. I think placing a cluster of these throughout the house would really bring a nice Fall touch to the home.:
[source

I love decorating with natural elements, and this is so simple and pretty. You could also use things other than acorns and leaves if you wanted. What about cranberries or pine cones? There are so many nice possibilities. 

Tune in tomorrow to see what I do :) Have a fabulous "Friday Eve!"


Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment