Monday, April 6, 2015

Recipes: Brown sugar glazed pork chops



My husband and I made these wonderful pork chops last week. They were absolutely delicious and I will definitely make them again. I will say this: We have attempted to make these twice, but the first time, we tried to make them in our George Foreman, and all the rub stuck to the grill plates and burned. :( When we tried again, we made it just like this recipe says. They were definitely a hit.



I actually got so caught up in making them that I forgot to take pictures. Here is everything you need, minus the garlic salt and the pork chops.
I did snap this picture of the pork chops in the pan: 
Here is the recipe card. Right click on it to save it to your computer, or to print it. For best results, change your printer paper size to 5X7 and print it on a 5X7 index card. 






No comments:

Post a Comment