Thursday, March 19, 2015

Recipes: Scratch-made peach cobbler


Almost six years ago when my husband and I got married, I received one of the neatest gifts for my bridal shower at church. There is a lady at my church who was first introduced to me as "the best cook in the county." It wasn't an exaggeration. She has baked countless delicious treats for church gatherings, and even made our groom's cake at our wedding. She's also just a super-nice person who is fun to be around. 


Her gift to us was a kitchen basket with various mixes, kitchen utensils, kitchen linens, and a small box with some of her recipes. I've made and thoroughly enjoyed several of these recipes, especially her peach cobbler. It also happens to be a favorite of my grandfather and dad.



To print this super-handy recipe card, simply right-click on the recipe and click "print." For best results, select the 5X7 paper size and unclick "fit to frame."



No comments:

Post a Comment