Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Christmas-related DIY

I love apothecary jars. I have been wanting to buy three of them for quite some time, but I can never seem to find them on sale for a good price. And that's a problem, when I want to buy three or more of them.

It all started with a trip to the Dollar Tree this week. I already had a tall vase similar to this one:




I knew I wanted two smaller vases to display along with them. I found these two vases on the candle aisle and snapped them up.

                       
I used some hot glue to attach these clear "crystal" candle holders to the bottom of my jars.


I then put some Dollar Tree Christmas ornaments in them and put them on our entryway table.



Now, I just need some nice jars with lids so I can make some apothecary jars to put candy in for Christmas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment