Saturday, September 20, 2014

Re-purposing: Bookcases

You know what I'm a little in love with right now? Book cases. They look great, they add storage, they're easy to customize, and you can use them in every room. 

We have two of them in our office. 

























And one in our playroom (we will soon add another one beside it).


I want to add a white shelf to my kiddo's bedroom. It would hold books, a few toys (most of the toys are in the playroom), and some bins for storage. This is an idea:
Chic Big Girl Room {Bookshelf Decor}

Our hall bath is a large size, but has only a small vanity for storage. I want a shelf in there soooo bad! I especially want a wood shelf that matches the vanity. 

Extraordinary Unique Sleek And Tall Bathroom Wood Shelf Decorating Ideas listed in: sleek decor,


Bathroom shelving and Emorie's big girl room are two projects I am feverishly working to complete. Hoping to debut them soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment