Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall favorites round-up

My favorite season is fall, hands down. The weather is cooler, the fall foliage is beautiful and football is on all weekend long. There are pumpkins, apples, and holidays involving delicious foods :)

That being said, I thought I'd put together a list of my fall favorites. These are all taken from websites and blogs that aren't mine, but I have given credit where credit is due. Enjoy!!

Fall decor and crafts:

1. 23 Free Fall Printables and Inspiring Vignettes, from Ella Claire Inspired
These Free Printables are the perfect way to add little Fall touches to your home this season by Ella Claire.:
So many fun ideas here- can't wait to try them. I especially love the cutting board with the pumpkins. 

2. 10 Free Fall Printables from On Sutton Place
F. Scott Fitzgerald Quote Free Printable | On Sutton Place:
I love F. Scott Fitzgerald- he gave us The Great Gatsby...and this lovely quote. When I buy some colored ink, I'm so printing this. 

3. This vision of loveliness from Autumn Tumblr Picks: Bold and Beautiful Blog
...voy a borrar de la memoria  las sombras, se hará la luz, recuperando la esencia tomo aliento para saltar, respiro mi destino, sé lo que vendrá,  pasión que enciende el alma, ganas de volar. Sentada frente al sol sin nada que ocultar, respiro mi destino sé lo que vendrá...:

Fall recipes: 
1. Homemade Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider, from My Frugal Adventures
Copycat Starbucks caramel apple cider recipe. So delicious and so easy to make at home!:

2. Pumpkin Banana Bread, from Real House Moms
Pumpkin Banana Bread | Real Housemoms | This bread combines two of my favorite fall treats!:

3. Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Cooking Classy
Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup - this soup is seriously delicious!! Hearty and comforting also GF.:

And other things: 

Super cute fall outfits like these two: 
Cozy In Chambray By Qtpiekelso On Polyvore  I Need To Get Off Of This Island So I Can Have An Excuse To Buy And Wear Fall Clothes!!:
              [source

Long plaid boyfriend shirt, leggings, knee socks and boots. Nice Fall weekend outfit.:
  [source

Some fall children's books (we have a few of these) from Buggy and Buddy 

Fall themed picture books perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and primary grades! (Our Favorite Children's Books for Fall)~ buggyandbuddy.com:

I hope you enjoyed this fall round-up! Stay tuned for more fall recipes and fall fun soon!

Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!




No comments:

Post a Comment