Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekend Reading

Hello all! I hope you had a great week. We had a very stressful and difficult week here in the Boone house. It's over now, and we're breathing a sigh of relief. I am working on lots of really neat projects this weekend, and I can't wait to share them with you. For now, here is what I shared:

On Monday, I shared the finished project from my DIY Friday: An imitation ironstone planter that began life as a Christmas flower urn. 

On Wednesday, I shared my usual picture post, but this time with some words: 
On Thursday, I shared the home maintenance list that keeps our house in line year to year. 

No picture :)

And yesterday, I shared a DIY project that I am nearly finished with and looking forward to showing you the finished product :) This is not it, this is from Lake Girl Paints, but it is similar. 
Lake Girl Paints: Chalkboard "Verse of the Week"- Rachel's Decorating Ideas:

This week, you can expect to see:
1. Sunday Musings
2. DIY Friday finished product 
3. Fall outdoor tour 
4. A new design opportunity 
5. Some additions to the indoor house tour 
6. The Best of the Blogosphere, Weekend Reading 

Here's what I am reading and enjoying this weekend:

5. 11 Kitchen Storage Spots You Completely Forgot About

Have a wonderful weekend! We'll see you tomorrow for Sunday Musings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment