Saturday, September 19, 2015

Best of the Blogosphere weekly recap

What a busy week here at Organized and Simplified! It has been a busy week for sure, but a good one. We started off the week by showing you these fall DIYs I first mentioned last week.

1. Monday: Fall DIY Ideas

On Tuesday, we shared some ideas for organizing your finances. 

2. Tuesday:  Organizing your Finances 


3. Wordless Wednesday was fun, and I even got to share a sweet "throwback" picture of my oldest sweet girl. 


4. Thursday: On Thursday, I shared my fall home tour, at least from the inside of the house. 

5. And on Friday, we shared a really fun DIY "ironstone" planter, that originated in a thrift store excursion. 


Here is what you can expect this week on Organized and Simplified: 

1. Outdoor fall decor 
2. A fun fall DIY project 
3. Wordless Wednesday, and some of my favorite pictures 
4. Getting Organized: Organization and Motherhood 
5. Fall house maintenance 
6. Best of the Blogosphere
7. Sunday Musings 

And here are some awesome things I read and enjoyed this week: 

1. The Pioneer Woman: Not only did she launch a line of GORGEOUS kitchen items this week at Wal-Mart (and I want them ALL, by the way), she also wrote this beautiful post about what is really important in life. If I could choose a television personality/blogger to hang out with for one day, I'd pick her. 

2. I guess by now you have probably noticed that I love Country Living magazine and I look at their blogs and website about once a week. I also have a monthly subscription :) This week, I read and enjoyed "14 Reasons Country Living Loves Fall"

Take care and have a great week! We'll see you tomorrow with a post on Fall house maintenance.

Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment