Friday, July 31, 2015

Monthly Organizing Challenge: Link Party


Welcome to the first-ever link party on Organized and Simplified! I decided a few months ago that I wanted to try to host a link party for organizing projects. They can be big projects or small projects; that is completely and totally up to you. I do ask, though, if you link up, all your pictures be original. By linking up, you are also giving me permission to repost your pictures on the blog, Facebook, or Pinterest. Thanks so much for linking up, and I hope to see you here again next month for the August Monthly Organizing Challenge.



Before we get to the link party, here is a brief recap of my organizational projects. I don't usually do this many organizational projects in a month, but I am off for summer vacation and trying to use my time wisely.

First of all, I have been trying my best to get closets organized and more functional before our second baby comes this fall. I organized her closet and my oldest daughter's closet with the help of my dad, who built this closet shelf for us.
My baby girl's closet
My oldest daughter's closet

We have also been feverishly working to organize the rest of the nursery. 
The sleep sack drawer in my kiddo's nursery 

And we organized the fridge. *whew*


Now it's your turn to show me what you organized this month! 

Linking to Stonegable, Worthing Court, Cedar Hill Farmhouse, Confessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!










No comments:

Post a Comment