Monday, April 20, 2015

Recipes: Easy pan-seared pork chops

Two weeks ago, I posted a recipe for brown sugar glazed pork chops. Today, I am posting another recipe for pork chops. I promise, we do eat things that aren't pork chops. As you well know, I am constantly on the search for low-cost, easy to make ideas for dinner.

This was super easy. Just make sure your pork chops are thawed out. I used boneless pork tenderloin chops to cook mine. 

Combine all-purpose flour, thyme, salt and pepper in a plate. Then, coat the pork chops with this mixture.
Fry the pork chops in olive oil until they are deliciously browned on each side. I cooked mine until the internal temperature reached 170 degrees. I use a meat thermometer to double check the temperature. 


They are not only delicious, they go great with almost anything. I served mine with Italian-cut green beans and corn. 

As always, here is the recipe card. Right click on it to save it to your computer. Then, when you print it, be sure to change your paper size to 5X7 to print on a recipe card. 


Of course, I will be looking for easy recipes more than ever now, because my family will be growing this fall :)



No comments:

Post a Comment