Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Photography: Emorie's Easter pictures
























I have a very sweet, beautiful little child who will be turning four this summer. She's very photogenic, and we have professional pictures done of her about twice a year (not counting her nursery school pictures). Aside from her Christmas pictures, I usually take pictures of her for other holidays, such as Easter. This year, the day that I shot her Easter pictures, it was terribly windy, but I still managed to get some good shots. I have been wanting to share them, but just haven't had the time to finish editing them. I finally got them done!

These are by no means all the pictures I took, but my favorites. I hope you enjoy them.




I hope you enjoyed her sweet Easter pictures. More pictures are coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment