Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tis the Season to Re-organize


Christmas: 'Tis the Season to Celebrate our Savior. New Year's Day: 'Tis the season to make changes for the better.  Here at the Boone house, New Years 'Tis the Season to clean, put away Christmas decor, and re-organize.



Thankfully, most of our home stays fairly organized through the year. I also check up on our closets, cabinets, dressers and other areas once a month. I have labels on almost every jar, basket and bin in the house, which makes putting away fairly easy.


Either way, we sometimes get lazy throughout the year and we just put things back where ever.  That being said, I am going to begin a new organizing challenge. Would anyone like to join me? 


In the next twenty-one days (beginning on January 2nd, of course), let's organize all of the following: 



By the way, I am on board for this, too. I would not ask you to do anything I would not do myself. I will post before/after pictures, and will do an organizing link party at the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment