Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quick and easy fall decor

Most people are aware of my affinity for graphic art, botanical prints, subway art, and seasonal prints.

I found these three gorgeous fall art prints on Pinterest this week. All three of these prints came from Hello Nature Blog and were 100% free. 

I printed these off as 5X7's earlier this week and popped them into some frames. A good friend of mine was hanging out with me Saturday night and she suggested I use colored paper to mat the prints. (Thanks, Laura!!) I am glad I took her advice. 

Right now, they are adding a little color to my office, but next year I will probably use them elsewhere. 

Even though it looks orange in the picture, the frame on the left actually has a red mat. I think I might hang these vertically in a straight line next year. 

Not bad for a 15 minute DIY, huh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment