Sunday, May 4, 2014

DIY recycled flower-wreath

Some of you may remember the pink hydrangea flowers we used at Emorie's first birthday party two years ago (yes, my baby is turning three). I bought them from Hobby Lobby and they were a very nice addition to her party.






After the party, I didn't have a use for them. I didn't want to get rid of them because they were expensive and I loved them. After all, they were from my child's very first birthday. I put them away and forgot about them.

I re-discovered them this weekend in my out building. I wanted to put them to good use so I bought a grapevine wreath and made what I thought may be the perfect wreath for our front stoop. Now that I see this picture on my blog, though, I know I am not yet finished with it. I am thinking of having a burlap bow made for it to go right above the "B," but  I may add some more flowers to it- I do have some left over.
By the way, stay tuned for a new project- updating our front stoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment