Saturday, September 5, 2015

Weekend reading: Best of the Blogosphere

Hello and happy Labor Day weekend! I am writing this post a little late. This morning, we went to the zoo with some friends from church and we had a really great time. We saw lost of animals, and even got some good pictures of them. Then, from there, we went to my uncle's house to see my grandparents before they leave town to go back home. It's been a really fun weekend so far and we've enjoyed it.

This week was a great week, too, but it was reallllyyy busy. I had a really busy week at work, and as a result, my routine and my house cleaning schedule suffered a bit. I'll confess- I did not mop or vacuum my floors this week. Yes, I know. But, my family was fed, and everything else DID get done.

Here is what I shared this week:
On Friday, I shared our sweet baby's nursery. 

On Thursday, I shared a recap of the #4days4drawers challenge. 

Wordless Wednesday was dedicated to this fellow, our huge yellow Lab mix, Bear. 

On Tuesday, I shared my new partnership with Rubbermaid, and yet another blog series on packing lunches with the Rubbermaid Lunch Blox. 


On Monday, I shared the best organizing apps for smartphones. 


Here are some articles I really enjoyed this week:


This week, here is what you can expect on the blog: 
1. Rubbermaid Lunch Blox lunch ideas
2. Organizing tools- Command Centers
3. Wordless Wednesday
4.. Fall house tour

No comments:

Post a Comment