Thursday, September 3, 2015

Four Days, Four Drawers: a recap

Last week, I participated in a mini organizing challenge with Jen Jones of I Heart Organizing. She challenged her readers to organize a drawer a day for four days. I had recently reorganized several drawers around here, but there were certainly some that needed a little tune up. The first drawer I tackled was the top drawer of our nursery changing table. It wasn't that bad, but there was too much in it, and I figured that would make those late night diaper changes simpler.

Before 

After

My next project was my husband's sock drawer. Once again, it could have been much worse, but it needed a bit of straightening.

Before

                                                                             After

Next, I straightened my daughter's bottom drawer of her dresser. It wasn't bad, either, but it needed a bit of straightening up.

Before 

After

My last drawer was also in my kiddo's room- her nightstand drawer was basically a glorified junk drawer. It contained a plastic pinwheel, a birthday card, a flashlight, a bookmark and some bottle labels. She's four.
                                                                                 
Before 

The book and flashlight made it back in there, but that's it. 
After

Thanks for taking the time to read about #4days4drawers! I hope you have a good week.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment