Saturday, September 12, 2015

Best of the Blogosphere: Weekly recap

Good Saturday morning to you! I hope you are all having a great day and that you have a wonderful weekend planned. Here in NC, we are looking forward to cooler temperatures today and some fall weather. I'll be finishing up our fall decorating and maybe planting some fall flowers outside.

Yesterday, I didn't share my scheduled DIY post in favor of posting a 9-11 tribute. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

On Thursday, I shared a teaser- I did one (or some) of these DIYs and Monday, I'll show you which ones :)

Wellies Print. Seriously the cutest #fall #printable EVER!:
[source

On Wednesday, I shared a series of pictures. This butterfly on one of our butterfly bushes always makes me smile.



On Tuesday, I shared my command center and how they make my life more organized. 
On Monday, I shared some Lunchblox ideas. Tune in in a few minutes for an announcement on who won! 

Here is what I'll be sharing this week: 
1. Fall DIY Crafts 
2. Fall House Tour 
3. Recipe
4. Getting organized: Organizing Finances 
5. DIY Friday: TBA 
6. Best of the Blogosphere
7. Sunday Musings 

Here are some things I truly enjoyed reading this week: 





Have a wonderful weekend! Tune in tomorrow for Sunday Musings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment