Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Getting organized: A new series

Roger Smith CEO American Income Life Get Organized

Hello and happy Tuesday! I am debuting a new blog series this week, simply titled "Getting organized." This series is going to take a look at some organizing tools that I use and some that have been recommended to me. Here are some of the posts you will see in this new series:

1. Best organizing apps for your smart phone
2. The home binder
3. Keeping your closets organized
4. Command centers
5. Motherhood + organizing
6. Organizing finances

Once again, I am NOT a professional organizer. I'm not an expert. I'm just a human who craves order and has learned a few tricks to help me be more organized. I am only passing along that which I've already learned. I'm still looking to learn more, so please, if you have any ideas or tricks of your own, I'd love for you to contribute.

Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment