Thursday, July 23, 2015

Recipe: Baked Zucchini and Cheese



We were given some zucchini earlier this week by my father-in-law. I have to confess, I'd only ever eaten zucchini fried or baked into zucchini bread. A friend of mine gave me this super easy recipe and it was delicious. My family enjoyed it so much that I didn't even get pictures until someone had already been sampling :) To make this, you just wash and slice the zucchini. Then, you pour olive oil into a glass baking pan. Line your pan with zucchini. Sprinkle garlic powder and pepper on the slices, and then cover the slices in mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.


Do you notice some missing zucchinis in this picture? My hubby and my mom had to taste test. 
Want a printable recipe card? Of course you do. Remember to change your paper size to 5x7 for best results. 




No comments:

Post a Comment