Friday, July 17, 2015

A new look for Organized and Simplified!

You may notice some changes to my corner of the WWW... First of all, we have changed our header. I'm still not 100% satisfied with this, so I may be changing it again soon. It is so much better than the plainer one, so that is definitely an improvement.

I also updated my profile and picture, and added a "pin it" button to each of my pictures. Stay tuned for more changes in the next few weeks- it's going to be a wild ride but I am excited!

Once the baby's room is finished, I am hoping to update the home tour and add some more projects to our "project gallery." Please stay tuned- and if you have any questions or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Have a great weekend!


Linking to StonegableWorthing CourtCedar Hill FarmhouseConfessions of a Plate Addict, and French Country Cottage!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!
    It looks great, simple and organized, just like the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you're having a great week. Thank you for always reading and commenting; I enjoy your comments :)

    ReplyDelete