Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer home tour

Welcome to our summer home tour! My summer decorating isn't very extensive, and it mainly just spans the kitchen, living room, and dining room. I loved my spring decor so much, I didn't want to take it down.

On my front porch, there is a summer themed wreath. We don't have much of a porch, and hopefully, this fall, it'll be under construction. Of course, we are flying our Old Glory.

On the sofa table inside the door, we have a jar with some sand and shells, and three large apothecary jars with sand, candles and shells. We brought in a little beach to our farmhouse :)


On our kitchen table, we have a distressed wood tray with a bowl of apples, a mason jar with some faux flowers (not my favorite, but my kiddo has allergies), and two mason jars with battery operated votives.



Our "mantle" in the dining room has two jars with sand and shells, and some colored glass. There are also faux hydrangeas and the same faux white flowers from the table. 

In our kitchen, we have a white tray with blue pottery and a jar with a red ribbon. A simple vignette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment