Saturday, March 29, 2014

New beginnings, new endeavors

Hi, all. I'm Angela. Ever since childhood, I've been just a tiny bit obsessed with cleaning and organizing. It followed me into adulthood. I know my penchant for having "a place for everything and everything in its place" makes me hard to live with, but the time not spent looking for something makes it totally worth it. As crazy as it sounds, cleaning and organizing are my hobbies (don't worry, I have others, too). Let's get one thing clear before I post any more entries, though. I'm a working mother and wife who, like everyone else, is struggling to find the balance.  I'm not domestic goddess, I'm not an expert, I'm not June Cleaver, and I'm not Suzy Homemaker. All I'm doing is sharing what is working at my house and hoping to pick up a few more tips along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment